Do you think you’ve got what it takes to become the newest member of our team? If that’s a yes – listen up!
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join the business at our HQ in Bolton, Lancashire. The position will require working closely with the Sales Teams alongside the Sales & Marketing Director, to deliver integrated marketing campaigns across all media streams to achieve sales and profit targets, for both The Awning Company and its subsidiary company – The Tipi Company.
If you’ve got a passion for the latest trends, a keen interest in social media and a creative eye, then keep reading.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: The Awning Company UK Ltd, Bolton
Working Hours: Flexible Working, 30hrs per week, depending on candidate
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Working with: Management team and all other employees
What does the job consist of?
We’re looking for a driven individual with 3+ years experience within the Marketing sector, to work alongside the team to push both companies forward.
The candidate must be able to work well collaboratively as well as independently under minimum supervision. The successful applicant must demonstrate a willingness to help in other appropriate areas where necessary. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join this growing team.
Marketing Coordinator role includes:
- PROMOTING THE BRANDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDING: FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKED IN, YOUTUBE AND OTHER ONLINE PLATFORMS TO INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS, HELP EDUCATE CUSTOMERS ON THE PRODUCT RANGE AND ULTIMATELY DRIVE SALES FROM NEW AND EXISTING CLIENTS
- UPDATING, MONITORING AND MANAGING THE COMPANY’S SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, IN ADDITION TO IMPLEMENTING MONTHLY CONTENT PLANNING SCHEDULES.
- BRIEFING NEW DESIGN PROJECTS INTO THE MARKETING AGENCY
- MANAGING THE MARKETING CALENDAR TO ENSURE PROJECTS AND MARKETING COLLATERAL ARE PRODUCED ON TIME
- MAINTAINING AND UPDATING THE COMPANY’S CUSTOMER DATABASES
- ORGANISING, DESIGNING AND SENDING OUT OF MONTHLY E-SHOTS FOR ALL BRANDS
- WRITING BLOG POSTS FOR ALL BRANDS
- WRITING AND DISTRIBUTING PRESS RELEASES FOR ALL BRANDS TO GENERATE COVERAGE THROUGHOUT THE UK
- BUILDING AND MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOCAL, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL PRESS CONTACTS TO INCREASE COVERAGE OF THE BRANDS IN THE PRESS.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL REACTIVE AND PROACTIVE MEDIA QUERIES WORKING WITH NEWSPAPERS, JOURNALS, MAGAZINES AND E-BULLETINS
- RESPOND QUICKLY TO NEWS AND ENSURE EXCELLENT WRITTEN COMMUNICATION FOR REPORTS AND ARTICLES
- RESEARCHING, ORDERING, ORGANISING AND SENDING OUT CUSTOMER GIFTS AT VARIOUS TIMES DURING THE YEAR TO INCREASE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
- WORKING ALONGSIDE THE SALES TEAMS TO CREATE CASE STUDIES OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
- MANAGE SEO & PPC FREELANCER
- KEEPING THE WEBSITE UP TO DATE WITH RELEVANT AND FRESH IMAGES AND CONTENT
- PUTTING TOGETHER ANNUAL MARKETING PLANS FOR ALL BRANDS
- RESEARCHING COMPETITORS AND TRENDS IN LINE WITH THE COMPANY’S TARGET MARKETS, HELPING KEEP THE BRANDS AHEAD OF THE MARKET
- PRODUCING WEEKLY MARKETING REPORTS TO UPDATE THE SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR WITH INFORMATION ABOUT MARKET CHANGES, KPIS AND MARKETING ACTIVITY
- MANAGING THE MARKETING SPEND BUDGET, ENSURING PO’S AND INVOICES ARE RAISED, RECEIPTED AND RECORDED. PROVIDE RELEVANT UPDATES TO THE SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR.
- MANAGING ALL PROMOTIONAL SHOWS – BOOKING STANDS, ARRANGING COLLATERAL FOR THE SHOWS, PROMOTING THE DATES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND GENERATING INTEREST.
All candidates must have the following:
- EDUCATED TO A MARKETING-DEGREE LEVEL OR EQUIVALENT
- GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT PACKAGES INCLUDING EXCEL AND WORD
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS – WRITTEN AND VERBAL
- HIGHLY CREATIVE WITH A KEEN EYE FOR DETAILS AND AN AFFINITY FOR SPOTTING THE TRENDS AND HOW BEST TO PROMOTE WITHIN THE VARIOUS PLATFORMS AVAILABLE.
- AN ABILITY TO MANAGE WORKLOAD AND MAINTAIN QUALITY
- AN ABILITY TO WORK ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE
- A HARD WORKING AND MOTIVATED ATTITUDE
- FULL, CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE
We’re looking for a passionate, friendly, driven and super organised individual to help us move both The Awning Company and The Tipi Company forward. So if you think you’ve got what it takes, please click here to submit your application and we’ll be in touch soon.