Welcome to The Awning Company’s website. By continuing to browse and use The Awning Company website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies Policies, govern The Awning Company dealings with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The Awning Company may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on The Awning Company website.
The term The Awning Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Unit 1 Jubilee Works, Vale Street, Bolton BL2 6QF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, images, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright to The Awning Company, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.